Located on a sunny knoll in the Browntown countryside, this charming light-filled home overlooks 5 acres of beautiful woodlands. Recessed from Red Hille Way with a winding driveway, quiet and forest views await you in every room. Enjoy mornings are a joy watching the sun rise from the covered front porch, and you can later have a relaxing evening on the covered rear patio. The living room features a warming gas fireplace, and you will find hardwood floors throughout the main level of the home. A formal dining room with bay window, chair rail & crown moldings. The eat-in kitchen with upgraded counters, stainless steel appliances and pantry. Most recent improvements include the Lennox Elite dual fuel heating and cooling system in 2018, appliances in 2014, roof in 2015 and a new Pentair Pelican Water System in 2020. Looking to have a few chickens? The owner has created a wonderful place for hens with custom coops as well as garden space to grow your own vegetables. All this just 20 minutes from Front Royal and less than 30 minutes from Luray. A permanent residence, or a weekend gathering place with quick access to Shenandoah National Park trails and less than 10 miles from the entrance of Skyline Drive.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,194 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded, Rural, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price